Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy Birthday to My Friend, Shauna!!

Happy Birthday, Shauna! Was so glad I got to see you but sorry I forgot to give you your card. It is very pretty sitting on my buffet...lol (wink! wink!!)
So, I decided this was also the post for my CMC DT challenge for January 3rd. Hop on over and join in on the challenge! The topic is "ANYTHING GOES"....So the sky is the limit. The DT has outdone themselves. I have a personal favorite but I love horses and her coloring on the image is OUTSTANDING! BUT....you have to go see it for yourself! 

Now on to my creation. I have used a Wee Stamp from Whimsy Stamps and purchased it at my LSS since she carries the full line of Whimsy's :)
This image is called: Friendship is the Greatest Gift
thought that was a fitting image and name for her card. 


I made my pretty bow with my bow-it-all ( I LOVE that thing...be prepared for bows galore from me...lol)
 Copics used:
Skin: E13-11-02-01-00
Hair: (on left) Y26-21-00 (on right) E35-YR21-Y32
Clothes: (left) V04-01-00/N10-7-4
(right) B97-95-93/R89-85-83-81
Present: BG45-32-13-11
Bow: RV69-66-63
Leaves: YG95-93-91

Hope you enjoyed this...
Until later...Happy coloring!!



No comments: