Monday, April 29, 2013

Finally....

It is finally here...the end of my journey of being an adult student. It has been a VERY long time since I have been in school and I remember it being much easier than it is now. I thought I was taking the easy out here. My factory closed and relocated to South Carolina so I found myself with a choice to make...either go back to school (up to an Associates degree) or go get a job. I chose school...hahahaha!! I thought this will be a snap....yeah, I had NO idea!!!! BUT...I made it!!!! Two years, non-stop, online (yeah...that was NOT a good idea), books, stress, tests, finals, projects, stress, research, papers, and did I mention STRESS??? lol The end of my journey....or the beginning of a new journey I should be saying as now I look for a job in a field that I have never been in....the health care industry. Wish me luck. Now on to my post....my sister and my hubby are having a party for me. You see, this is a HUGE deal....me graduating college....I knew EVERYTHING by the time I was in the 11th grade so after 2 weeks of my junior year I decided I was done....I did NOT have time for school and I didn't need it....so I quit. BIGGEST regret of my entire life, but you can't go back, you can only learn from your mistakes and go on. So, I finally get a diploma! My Dad is not here in the physical world with us any longer, but I know he will definitely be there in spirit.....and my Mom will be there to see me get a diploma! THAT makes it ALL worth it!!! Below is my invitation I made for my party...hope you like it! This is a Kenny K image in case you wanna grab one for yourself!


Until later....Happy Stampin'!!


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Congratulations to you! Enjoy your success.