Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Momma's Present...

Ok, so Irina Blount (La-La Land Crafts) created this altered canvas project and it was soooo beautiful I just HAD to figure out an easier way to do it. But the original idea is thanks to Irina. :) 

I used a Sizzix Matchbox die for the drawers (Stampin' Up!) I made 8 of them, glued them all together and covered the entire thing with Sizzix cream colored scoreboard (matboard, whatever...lol). I made a drawer liner on my Cameo so I could just cut them to fit. 
I used Christmas Lantern Marci as my image along with 7 different La-La dies. The hearts on the back are Quickutz (Lifestyle crafts). The note pad holder and pen holder on the back I made with paper and covered with scoreboard. 
I love how this turned out and my Mom just loved it. 
So, without further delay, here is my project...


.



 

I will be making 2 more of these for my grand daughters, but theirs will have fairies and a carousel horse on them....coming soon!! 

Until later....Happy Stamping!!







1 comment:

Corinne said...

OMG, this is WAY beyond AMAZING and so stunning.....
What an AWESOME GIFT!!
Hugs