Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tim Holtz stamping......

I went to the Memories Scrapbooking Expo in Columbus over the weekend...mostly I was very busy working at the Scrap Happy area. But, I did manage to sneak away for a couple of minutes to go check out the Tim Holtz stuff. I love so much of it....and some of it is too abstract for me. I did find some stamp sets to buy, though. I made a tag with some of the stamps so I thought I would share it with you.


I threw a little water on it and then stamped all of my images. Then I decided I wanted more water spots and dropped more water on it.....mistake! It only takes one time to learn not to do something. It ran my black ink....boooo hooooo. I am no longer really happy with it, but thought I would share it anyway. I love the colors.....the middle is broken china distress ink and the edges are done with vintage photo distress ink. I am really liking those distress inks....just have to play with them a little more!!


No comments: