Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hero Arts FallColors Challenge


This is a wide open challenge!! Smiley from millan.net We can do anything we want to do as long as we use a Hero Arts stamp and use one of 4 choices of cardstock colors they have listed on their blog! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net
Go HERE if you want to go to the Hero Arts blog and play along!
So, anyway, I wanted to do a Halloweenish card so I picked the green, purple, orange and black cardstocks to create with. I had fun with it! I finally got to use my core'dinations cardstock!!!! I used the black so when I sanded it, it was purple! Smiley from millan.net I used my oval punches to make the pumpkins out of pumpkin pie cardstock. I inked the edges with pumpkin pie, too. The green cardstock is kiwi kiss from Stampin' Up! (retired, sorry...). I also used the branch punch from Martha Stewart and the stamps.....ahhhhhh, yes, the stamps...........
I have always hated clear stamps. But, I have quickly come to find out there really is a difference! I was given an FYI on clear stamps.....different post on this.....
I used Hero Arts "Happy Halloween" set for this card. I love the tiny spiders and webs!!! They can be used for so many things!!!! The faces on my pumpkins are stamps from Peachy Keen stamps.
Hope you like it!!!! I had fun creating it!!

No comments: