Monday, June 1, 2009

Copics certified

I am copics certified. I will have my official badge posted when I get it....it will take about 3 weeks. They give us time to practice and make good use of what we have learned. And there is so much! These markers are truly amazing. I never quite "got" what the big deal was but bought some to try and then got more to blend better to get the jist of it. So then I thought well if I am going to do this, I want to make some money and teach them. Now that I have taken the certification class and seen what all you can really do with them, I am truly amazed!!!
So, now I will get back to crafting and posting (as soon as I get my craft room back in order...), butnow that it is nicer out I can get the basement room back in shape again it will be very soon!!

No comments: