Sunday, November 9, 2008

Medallion Card


I saw this tutorial on how to use a punch to make this medallion. Can't remember exactly where it came from this minute but I will find it and post the link here.
Anyway, I think this is one of my favorite cards that I have made to date. It just all fell together for me...I love when that happens!
The stamp sets are Bella's Rose and Heard from the Heart from Stampin' Up! and it is all Stampin' Up! products and inks.
OK...found the tutorial....It was done by Becca (that is what I was thinking earlier but wanted to be sure before I posted that). Anyway, here is the link to the tutorial...

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

This is so pretty! I've been seeing these, and I'm getting ready to try this technique right now! I hope mine turns out as pretty as yours did!!