Sunday, July 13, 2008

ME....

Hi, my name is Sharon. I thought maybe you would like to know a little bit about me.....starting with my blog name. Mrs. Lumpy......sounds funny and took some getting used to, but it's quite simple....my husband got the knickname of Lumpy some years ago. Therefore, I am Mrs. Lumpy!
Quick trip into my personal life: I am the youngest of 9 children. I have six sisters and two brothers whom I adore. My Mom just turned 82 and we lost our Dad to cancer in November of 1994. That was the hardest thing I have ever endured in my life.
I am married (first...and only....time). I got married on my parents 48th wedding anniversary, November 26th. I have been married for 16 years and we have, I think, successfully raised his two children from his first marriage. We have Adam, 24, Trina, 21, and Trina has given us one beautiful grand daughter, Jayde, who will be 1 year old this July. Oh, and I cannot forget my little dog, Riley. He is a 5 year old Maltese and the love of my life!!
I love to scrap and that is how my blog came to be. I want to share my cards and items I have made. I also do some decorative painting.I recently joined Stampin' Up to further my addiction to paper crafts.I really am not going to bore you with many more details....hope you all enjoy this site and my creations!
...Sharon

1 comment:

mommyhammer said...

Thanks for the sweet PM. I saw you had a blog so I thought I would check it out! You are very creative and talented. Love your work. I lost my mom to Lung cancer in 2006. She was only 51. Hardest time in my life as well. So ((((hugs))) to you!